I have finally been able to create a Perforce repository in ReviewBoard. I used the public.perforce.com:1666 repository for testing. This is the exact steps I followed:
- Install BitNami ReviewBoard
- Go to the Windows Start Menu -> BitNami ReviewBoard -> Register
BitNami Python in the Windows Registry.
- Open the BitNami environment. Go to the Windows Start Menu -> BitNami ReviewBoard -> Use BitNami
Reviewboard (this will open a windows command prompt).
- Install p4python27.exe from the command line (it needs to be the 32 bit binary). I used this version. Only the API component is necessary.
Now to check that the module is loaded correctly in the Python version installed with BitNami:
- In the python console execute
If you don't receive any error from the console, it means that the module is installed correctly. You are receiving the error when accessing reviewboard because when importing that module in the application running with apache + mod_wsgi the msvcr90.dll is not found. (The issue is similar to this).
In order to fix you need to have installed vcredist 2008 x86 and the mt.exe tool installed. mt.exe is included in the Microsoft Windows Software Development Kit (only the windows development tools component is required). Then execute the following:
mt.exe -inputresource:c:\\bitnami\\reviewboard-1.7.11-0\\python\\bin\\python.exe;#1 -out:pyd.manifest
mt.exe -manifest pyd.manifest -outputresource:c:\bitnami\reviewboard-1.7.11-0\python\Lib\site-packages\P4API.pyd;#2
Restart apache and try to create a new Perforce repostiory.