Keywords: Nginx - AWS - Technical issue - Secure Connections (SSL/HTTPS)
How to configure alternative certs on "Nginx Certified by Bitnami 1.14.2" in Amazon Light Sail. Your stack description says "Let's Encrypt SSL certificates are supported through an auto-configuration script."
This info page does not help:
- Do I have to install lego ?
- Where is the letsencrypt installed?
Trying to add to crontab this:
- sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh stop nginx
- sudo /etc/letsencrypt/lego --email="firstname.lastname@example.org" --domains="mydomain.com" --path="/etc/lego" --http run
- sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh start nginx
Does not work. Do you have any step by step instructions how to make this work with NGINX? I have multiple apaches and they are working with your stack and instructions but clearly NGINX lacks instructions.