IMPORTANT, please fill the questions
We assume you are using Bitnami to deploy your application.
Which version of the application are you using?:
Drupal 8.5.3-1 -VM
Please choose how you got the application: Installer (Windows, Linux, macOS), cloud image (AWS, GCE, Azure, ...) or VM (VMDK, VBOX):
from the site https://bitnami.com/stack/drupal/installer
Have you installed any plugin or modified any configuration file?:
Describe here your question/suggestion/issue (expected and actual results):
I want to know how to backup and restore a Drupal site in Bitnami Drupal 8 VM on Mac OS X
Steps to reproduce the issue (if relevant):
- I signed in Drupal 8 from the browser and put on the "Maintenance mode"
- I compressed the folder "htdocs" on the path "bitnami/apps/drupal/"
- I copied the file htdocs.zip to my Mac files system
- I exported the database bitnami_drupal8 from phpMyAdmin in the file "bitnami_drupal8.sql"
- I mounted /opt/bitnami from the window of Drupal
- I tried to erase all files in folder "htdocs" (because I want to replace with other "htdocs" folder). Some files were erased, but then I received this message in emergent window "It is imposible complete the operation, because you don't have the permission for accessing some elements". I attached the image.
Copy the apache log (if relevant):