Keywords: WordPress - Microsoft Azure - Technical issue - Services (Apache, MariaDB, MySQL…)
bndiagnostic ID: fb5f1a33-40c4-5818-e82a-3942817b2a1f
? Apache: Found possible issues ? Resources: Found possible issues ? Connectivity: Found possible issues ? Php: Found possible issues https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/wordpress/troubleshooting/debug-errors-apache/ https://docs.bitnami.com/installer/faq/linux-faq/administration/increase-memory-linux/ https://docs.bitnami.com/general/faq/administration/use-firewall/ https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/akeneo/administration/increase-memory-limit/
bndiagnostic failure reason: The suggested guides are not related with my issue
I am facing the issue that my in Azure hostet Bitnami Wordpress VM is running out of memory after time and on load.
Size: Standard B2ms (2 vcpus, 8 GiB memory)
After rebooting the machine settles at 1,5GB RAM, but when users visit the site the RAM consumption increases rapidly to about 7-7,5GB with about 35 running mariadb processes.
- My Website is a Wordpress Webshop with Woocommerce
- as proxy I use Cloudflare + their CDN
- Wordfence for security
- overall about 50 active Wordpress pugins
- Autooptimize, Heartbeat Control, WP-Optimize for Caching + Performance
- 545 visitors and 1412 calls in the last 7 days, which in my eyes is not that much to bring the webserver to its knees
- currently no swap file configured
- Bitnami configuration (php, mariadb …) is still on default
I suspect that the mariadb processes will not be terminated reasonably. It seems that the machine is filling up after a certain time or a lot of activity in the front-/ backend. The only solution so far has been to reboot via Azure.
I do not believe that the machine is incorrectly sized.
Do you have configuration suggestions or ideas how to improve the performance?
Thank you very much!