Keywords: WordPress + NGINX + SSL - AWS - Technical issue - Other
bnsupport ID: 7f4fddee-81dc-3c33-d6f6-d1a25ae593b6
Instance set up and working fine. However PHPMyAdmin is throwing the following errors on login:
* Cannot log in to the MySQL server
* mysqli::real_connect(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [caching_sha2_password]
* mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/2054): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client
Dr Google leads me to believe that this is due to an older version of PHPAdmin working with a newer version of MySQL.
So I have three questions,
1) Is this correct?
2) Will you be addressing this for future releases?
3) Most importantly for me right now, can you point me towards a fix please?