Apache/Server Errors

Keywords: WordPress Multisite - Google Cloud Platform - Technical issue - Other

bnsupport ID: 685d5adf-cf3d-3a68-d940-7ade43460fb8

bndiagnostic output:

? Apache: Found possible issues
? Resources: Found possible issues
? Wordpress: Found possible issues
https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/wordpress/troubleshooting/debug-errors-apache/

bndiagnostic failure reason: I do not know how to perform the changes explained in the documentation

Description:
I’m unsure how to debug/fix these issues.

1. Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use ‘LimitInternalRecursion’ to increase the limit if necessary. Use ‘LogLevel debug’ to get a backtrace.

What am I supposed to do with the ‘LogLevel debug’ // how to increase LimitInternalRecursion’?

Your instance has little available RAM memory.

total used free shared buff/cache available 
Mem: 2753 1294 198 142 1261 1132 
Swap: 1023 6 1017

I performed the swap, as was intructed, but that didn’t solve it. Exactly how much does a multisite need nowadays? I’ve got a multisite running on an ‘old’ version with much less memory and there’s no issues.

1. Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal
    redirects due to probable configuration error. Use ‘LimitInternalRecursion’ to
    increase the limit if necessary. Use ‘LogLevel debug’ to get a backtrace.,
    referer: http://IP-ADDRESS:80/wp-content/plugins/wp-file-manager/readme.txt

I removed WP-File-Manager using “delete” from the network plugin page. Not sure how to remove this entirely. Would I have to do something like:

rm -rf wp-file-manager

Thanks in advance.

Hello @gednav,

About:

Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use ‘LimitInternalRecursion’ to increase the limit if necessary. Use ‘LogLevel debug’ to get a backtrace.

It seems to be a redirection issue. When did you face this issue? What URL did you access?

The memory looks fine, so don’t worry about it.

Regarding wp-file-manager, this command should deactivate the plugin:

sudo -u bitnami wp-cli plugin deactivate wp-file-manager

I hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.