Creating a new zzz.conf file inside the bitnami directory doesn't work in the Bitnami installations because it is not linked anywhere so Apache doesn't load that configuration.
If you want to access your site using one single domain, and redirect the other requests (IP, other domains that are not the main one, ...) to the defaults Apache's page, you can follow these steps:
- Configure the domain in the httpd-vhosts.conf file
- Copy the certificates you already have
sudo cp /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server.* /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/conf/certs/
- Modify the configuration of Apache to use that vhosts file
Note: myapp is mautic in your case
After restarting Apache
sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh restart apache
You will find this behavior:
- You will access Mautic when using your domain (the one you configured in the httpd-vhosts.conf file)
- You will see the default's Bitnami's page when accessing the IP of the server or any other domain that points to that IP
In case you see something different. We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to debug the issue. Could you please download and execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?
How to Run the Bitnami Support Tool
Please note that you need to paste the code outputted by the tool in your reply.