AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /opt/bitnami/apache/htdocs/system/.env

Keywords: LAMP/MAMP/WAMP - AWS - Technical issue - Other

bnsupport ID: 0ee8af8a-1f0e-6812-a45a-48515c861a7d

bndiagnostic output:

? Apache: Found possible issues
? Resources: Found possible issues
https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/wordpress/troubleshooting/debug-errors-apache/

bndiagnostic failure reason: The suggested guides are not related with my issue

Description:
I got an error from error log
AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /opt/bitnami/apache/htdocs/system/.env
AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /opt/bitnami/apache/htdocs/application/.env
AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /opt/bitnami/phpmyadmin/scripts

Hi @krupa,

The daemon group (the one Apache uses) doesn’t have writing permissions in that file. Please run these commands to solve those issues

sudo chown -R bitnami:daemon /opt/bitnami/apache/htdocs
sudo chmod g+w -R /opt/bitnami/apache/htdocs
1 Like

I have run those command as you given in mail and restart the service. but still I getting same error when I try to run the Bitnami Diagnostic Tool

Can you help me about this?

AH01630: client denied by server
configuration: /opt/bitnami/apache/htdocs/application/.env

AH01630:client denied by server
configuration: /opt/bitnami/phpmyadmin/scripts

Hi @jota

Thanks for your reply recently I have still getting errors from error logs for .env file and ssl error

AH02042: rejecting client initiated renegotiation
AH01630: client denied by server
configuration: /opt/bitnami/apache/htdocs/system/.env
AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /opt/bitnami/apache/htdocs/application/.env

So how can I solve this issue?

Hi @krupa,

If the permissions configuration is correct, these error messages are now related to the Apache’s configuration. Do the .htaccess files inside the system or application folders deny the access to the .env file? Please note that this is part of your application and it has nothing to do with the Bitnami’s configuration.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.