I am trying to install Bitnami Version of OpenEdx Ginkgo2.5 in Azure
The first day, installation run well. I successfully configure the following items:
1) Changing appearance by enabling comprehensive theming
2) Adding custom fields to registration page
3) Specifying Allowed registration email patterns
I had succesfully add additional Favorite Editor column into registration page. I had also made my own registration page. Email patterns worked as I defined.
After that, I continue to run this following items:
1) Enabling Entrance Exams
After I execute Enable Entrance Exams, I have the following problems:
1) Favorite Editor field (additional custom field) is missing in registration page
2) Registration Page appearance is back to original installation (not my modified registration page)
3) Email account field is rejecting every email account. It reject all email account, not following registration email patterns that I have defined earlier.
While I am running database migrations, I have this error message:
No migrations to apply.
Your models have changes that are not yet reflected in a migration, and so won't be applied.
Run 'manage.py makemigrations' to make new migrations, and then re-run 'manage.py migrate' to apply them.
I was executing database migration using : sudo /opt/bitnami/apps/edx/bin/edxapp-migrate-lms
Could anyone help me to solve this problem?