Currently, I have installed at my personal laptop the bitnami testlink and bitnami mantis bug tracker . The following are the characteristics and details:
- Operation system server: Windows Server 2012 R12 (the software should be install here)
- Local desktop where I have installed the software: Windows 10 pro
- Testlink version: TestLink 1.9.16
- Mantis version: 2.5.1
- Mantis Schema version: 209
My specific situation is the following:
1) I installed locally, first the bitnami mantis bugtracker and then bitnami Testlink if I changed order (first I installed Testlink and then Mantis an error is generated and the mantis cannot be visualizated)
2) When I installed the software, the mantis is opened in port 8085 and the testlink in port 81. Two apache is running in the machine.
3) Then two MySQL are installed, the first mySql in port 3306 and the second one in port 3307. At this moment both software are working without problems.
4) Here the problem: When I tried to integrate bitnami Testlink and bitnami Mantis the connection is OK, however I lost connection with testlink when I refreshed the page. Messages related with proxy server configuration are showed.
Now, I need help for identify the problem I have some clues about this:
1) There is a problem with two MySQL running at the same time in the same machine. When I tried to connect with the database of the other software, the system crashed. But, I need to know how I change the correct files in MY SQL configuration for the correct interaction between both software
2) Maybe, two apache running can be problematic does anyone know if a fault is possible?
3) The both bitnami software is incompatible and its no possible the integration?
Please I really appreciate your help for guide to resolve this issue
Thanks a lot!