Thank you very much for your feedback. It's very valuable for us.
During this these weeks we've been working on improving the accessibility of our site. After an internal research, we fixed the issues you mentioned and several ones we detected using some tools and manual testing (VoiceOver).
Some of the changes we've performed are:
- Improvements on the labels for links with iconography
- Improvements on image descriptions
- Label sections correctly
- Recover focus state for links and buttons
- Fix the submenus in the main navigation
- Reorganize the content for a natural reading flow
However, this is an iterating process, so we will continue improving our site. Please, it would be really useful for us if you report any issue you detect or page that it's difficult to navigate. We will be glad to update it.
Thank you for making our site better!