2-node cluster debian

Hello,
I try to build 2-node cluster but it doesn’t work. I have installed bitnami-elk-7.9.1-0-linux-debian-10-x86_64-nami.ova, I made two nodes:
debian-01: 192.168.11.96, and debian-02: 192.168.11.97
configuration file elasticsearch.yml:

http.port: 9200
path.data: /opt/bitnami/elasticsearch/data
transport.tcp.port: 9300
action.destructive_requires_name: true
network.host: 192.168.11.96
network.bind_host: 0.0.0.0
network.publish_host: 192.168.11.96
cluster.name: Cluster
node.name: debian-01          //second node debian-02
discovery.zen.ping.unicast.hosts: ["192.168.11.96", "192.168.11.97"]
discovery.initial_state_timeout: 5m
gateway.recover_after_nodes: 1
gateway.expected_nodes: 1
cluster.initial_master_nodes: ["192.168.11.96", "192.168.11.97"]
node.master: true
node.data: true
node.ingest: false

I have tried different configurations and still don’t work. Can somebody help me and correct the configuration file?

Hi @zen.xen3,

Thank you for using Bitnami but we do not have any documentation about how to connect 2 standalone ELK deployments. You will need to follow the official documentation to know how to proceed. In case you get any error, the ELK support team should provide more information about how to fix it and connect the different services.

https://discuss.elastic.co/

Do not hesitate to write us back if you have any other questions regarding the Bitnami solutions.

Thanks

Hi @jota,
your answer didn’t help me to solve my problem, I thought that, since you are Bitnami Engineer you will help me to set proper settings to run my cluster. I was looking for in the Internet but searching was unsuccesful. I will be looking for further.

Hi @zen.xen3,

Please note that Bitnami packages and configures already existing applications. However, we can only offer support and help on basic and most frequent application configurations. Always based on the default configuration or on our guides.

As we do not have a guide for that and the question is related to the application itself, probably someone with more experience and knowledge about that specific tool can help you better than we can. I suggested you to post your question on the official support forums of the application so others can help you.

Hi @jota,
thank you for explanation.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.