(1/1) ServiceNotFoundException You have requested a non-existent service "prestashop.core.localization.locale.repository

Keywords: PrestaShop - AWS - Technical issue - Other
bnsupport ID: 7b3a9fe9-77f5-5fc3-a63a-31ce8df8eba8
Description:
(1/1) ServiceNotFoundException
You have requested a non-existent service “prestashop.core.localization.locale.repository”.

in ContainerBuilder.php line 1053
at ContainerBuilder->getDefinition(‘prestashop.core.localization.locale.repository’)
in ContainerBuilder.php line 619
at ContainerBuilder->doGet(‘prestashop.core.localization.locale.repository’, 1)
in ContainerBuilder.php line 587
at ContainerBuilder->get(‘prestashop.core.localization.locale.repository’)
in Controller.php line 772
at ControllerCore->get(‘prestashop.core.localization.locale.repository’)
in Controller.php line 187
at ControllerCore->init()
in AdminController.php line 2785
at AdminControllerCore->init()
in Controller.php line 273
at ControllerCore->run()
in Dispatcher.php line 511
at DispatcherCore->dispatch()
in index.php line 99
[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file: /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/src/Adapter/Security/Admin.php:91
Uncaught Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: Cannot use object of type Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\ParameterBag as array in /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/src/Adapter/Security/Admin.php:91 Stack trace: #0 /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/Debug/WrappedListener.php(111): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Security\Admin->onKernelRequest(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Event\GetResponseEvent), ‘kernel.request’, Object(Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Debug\TraceableEventDispatcher)) #1 /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(212): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\Debug\WrappedListener->__invoke(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Event\GetResponseEvent), ‘kernel.request’, Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher)) #2 /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/EventDi

Hi @perfect.tanta,

Could you please let us know what you are trying to achieve and the changes you made to the application lately? Please note that we will take a look at your log files based on the information you provide but if it’s a problem with the application or one of its plugins, we will redirect you to the app’s support forum for you to get more information about the error.

Thanks

Hello
I want to restore my prestashop website to the point 7/4/2020
I was trying to change website domain to refer to TantaStore.com instead of instance ip
But I made some edit to the file parameter.php
To the database host from localhost to the instance ip
The site lost connection to database although after re edit to local host
After that I tried to edit files parameter.php; config inc.php
Definitely inc.php but I noticed that every file I edited
Becomes empty file and every file I try to transfer via ftp also

I also backed up my files first
fter that I decided to replace my files by another files I got back up since last February to restore this point to
Skip the problem

If you could help me to restore to the 7/4 point
That would be great
I can help you if you need any files I just had a back up

Many thanks

Hi @perfect.tanta,

the error you posted above is related to the app itself, so I suggest you ask the Prestashop developers to know more about what’s wrong with the app. As you made many changes lately, they should know what’s happening.

Do not hesitate to write us back if you have any other questions regarding the Bitnami configuration.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.