(1/1) FatalErrorException

Keywords: PrestaShop - AWS - Technical issue - Permissions
bnsupport ID: 7b3a9fe9-77f5-5fc3-a63a-31ce8df8eba8
Description:
hello

i have a serious problem to access my front and back-end also due to

( back-end problem)

Compile Error: main(): Failed opening required ‘/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/…/vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=’/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/opt/bitnami/php/lib/php’)

in autoload.php line 26

Front-end issue

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: You have requested a non-existent service “prestashop.core.localization.locale.repository”. in /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php:1053 Stack trace: #0 /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php(619): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->getDefinition(‘prestashop.core…’) #1 /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php(587): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->doGet(‘prestashop.core…’, 1) #2 /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/classes/controller/Controller.php(772): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->get(‘prestashop.core…’) #3 /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/classes/controller/Controller.php(187): ControllerCore->get('pres in /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php on line 1053

many thanks

Hi @perfect.tanta,

Did you change any configuration files or install any plugins or themes? Could you tell me how to reproduce the issue?

Regards,
Michiel

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.